Let’s hear it for the Rebel-Rousing Spirit of the Freedom Crusaders!
The Home Business Academy provides a funnel of á la carte products to get your business up and running.
This review discusses each of the products that The Home Business Academy™ offers with pricing at the time this article was published.
Business name: The Home Business Academy™
Owners: Paul Hutchings & Mike Hobbs
Description: Online marketing training and products
The Home Business Academy™ product selection and pricing:
- Escape Plan eBook: Free
- Freedom Launchpad™: $27 (one-time charge)
- Ultimate Email and Traffic Swipe File™: $37 (one-time charge)
- HBA Funnel Builder™: $25/month (3-Day free trial)
- HBA Premium™ Membership: $125/month (7-Day free trial for $1)
- Financial Literacy Academy™: $1,000
Overall rank: 9.2 out of 10
What is The Home Business Academy?
Launched in 2016 by Paul Hutchings and Mike Hobbs, The Home Business Academy™ offers an easy start to a profitable online business. Products include 1,100 easy-to-follow audio/video training modules, a supportive community, and one of the most lucrative affiliate programs in the business.
They’ve done most of the work for you using proven sales funnels, free and paid advertising methods so you can actually earn while you learn.
Paul and Mike work tirelessly helping the group members, collectively referred to as “Freedom Crusaders” in their journey through principle-centered leadership.
All this and a “heart-centered” philosophy of giving back to the community by donating a portion of their profits to a worthwhile charity.
The following are the products currently offered by The Home Business Academy.
The 30 Minute Workday Escape Plan eBook – (Free)
The Escape Plan 30-Minute Workday book is free of charge and can be offered on your capture page as a gift to encourage leads to sign up and for you to build your customer list.
This presents a formula for creating monthly cash flow online in 30 minutes or less per day.
Without building a website, without producing your own products, without having to deal with any customer service headaches or inventory, and even without any technical knowledge or skill.
Freedom Launchpad™ – $27 (one-time charge)
The Freedom Launchpad™ describes the Perfect FREEDOM Formula that includes defining your ideal customer, products, pages, emails, and traffic. Additionally, the details of each are delivered with videos, podcasts, and lesson worksheets that allow you to record your own ideas.
It walks you through setting up a profitable business without many of the headaches traditional business owners have to deal with such as:
- Creating your own products
- Managing customer service
- Building sales funnels (they’re already done for you)
- Having to become an expert copywriter
Ultimate Email and Traffic Swipe File™ – $37 (one-time charge)
The Ultimate Email Swipe File™ includes 50 engaging story-based emails written by a professional copywriter. These are great examples that can either be used as-is or modified for your own use.
The Home Business Academy Funnel Builder™ – $25/monthly (3-Day Free Trial)
The HBA Funnel Builder™ is a marketing tool you can use to set up an unlimited number of marketing pages to guide your customers through the purchase process.
At a $25 per month subscription, it’s also one of the most inexpensive funnel builder tools available with the added value of ongoing support and video tutorials presented by Mike Hobbs. Unlimited marketing pages can be created such as:
- Digital products
- Import funnels: pages, popups, or section labels
- Lead capture pages
- Memberships sites
- Order/Checkout pages
- Sales pages
- Thank you pages
The HBA Funnel Builder™ subscription includes The Funnel Builders Academy™ shows you how to get your marketing funnels set up quickly and generating leads for your business.
What is a Marketing Funnel?
A marketing funnel is the strategic business model used to guide customers in deciding to purchase a product or service. A marketing funnel takes buyers from the initial introduction to the company all the way through completing their purchase.
The benefits of marketing funnels include better brand recognition and buying experience for your customers; more relevant content through the buying process; increased conversion rates and repeat customers.
The Home Business Academy Premium™ Membership – $125/monthly (7-day free trial)
Home Business Academy Premium™ is a membership program created to teach small business owners everything they need to know about:
- How to identify your real customers and build relationships with them.
- Converting leads into sales.
- Email marketing.
- Free and paid traffic strategies.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Best use of Facebook™ and YouTube™ and other social media.
- Earning free traffic with customer interaction, blogging, videos, Linked In, and free Facebook ads.
Video presentations teach the most important aspects of building your online business: generating leads, gathering customers, and converting them into sales. The lessons are easy to follow and another great example of learning and leadership.
The Home Business Academy offers domain and web hosting services. Domain names can be purchased for just under $9.00 per year. Additionally, cPanel, WordPress, and Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting packages are available for monthly subscriptions. More information can be found on my Compare Web Hosting Services page.
Connecting Your Domain to Your Funnel
Building a sales funnel with The Home Business Academy Funnel Builder™ is an easy process. Mike Hobbs presents a video that walks you through the simple steps of attaching your domain to the funnel that you create.
The Home Business Academy Funnel Builder™ integrates well with most autoresponders.
Mike Hobbs presents detailed training videos that walk you through the process of integrating your autoresponder with the funnels that you build with the HBA Funnel Builder. An easy process that gets you up and running online in a few minutes.
The Financial Literacy Academy™ $1,000 (one-time charge)
Paul Hutchings & Mike Hobbs developed The Financial Literacy Academy™ to help people secure their financial future. This product provides valuable information about setting up business entities, bookkeeping, asset protection, debt resolution, retirement planning, tax strategies for business owners, and overall best practices in money management.
The added value of this product is the knowledge, security, and peace of mind that you gain from the training that this product provides.
Several of the modules are written by Mark J. Kohler, CPA, world-renowned attorney, and best-selling author of “The Business Owners Guide to Financial Freedom.”
The Financial Literacy Academy™ is a one-time optional upsell that costs $1,000. Payment plans are offered along with sizeable discounts when you first signup.
The Home Business Academy Community
Daily Morning Mindset calls consist of lively discussions that encourage a positive mindset and leaves everyone charged with energy for the day.
Live Monday Night Marketing Mastermind meetings are held weekly when home business topics are covered and questions about the products are answered. Paul and Mike are always in attendance to answer any questions.
Social networking apps are used as a group networking tool where members can get answers to questions and up-to-date alerts.
The Home Business Academy Summary
- 80% commission paid on all commissionable products sold which is one of the highest in the industry. Recurring commissions of $20 per month for HBA Funnel Builder and $100 per month for premium subscription sales.
- Affiliates for The Home Business Academy products are paid commissions every Friday.
- Your business is in profit mode after recruiting only two new HBA Premium subscribers. $100 x 2 = $200 commission which covers your monthly expense for both HBA Funnel Builder ($25) and HBA premium ($125).
- The Home Business Academy™ gives back to the community by donating to Feed My Starving Children.
- No high-pressure sales tactics are used to get you to buy any or all of the products.
- Despite the great training, the $150 monthly cost for the HBA Funnel Builder and HBA Premium might be a little high for beginners on a low budget. Additionally, it may take a while to get two referrals and the $200 per month income that is required to be in profit mode.
- There are a considerable number of upsells in the process of getting up and running using the Home Business Academy tools: The Funnel Builder requires an autoresponder and a domain name if you don’t already have one.
- The trial period of 3 days for the HBA Funnel Builder and 7 days for the HBA premium are a little short and don’t allow enough time to evaluate these products.
- There is no knowledge base where questions and issues can be researched 24/7. I can see one being developed in the future.
Paul Hutchings & Mike Hobbs are sincere business leaders with solid integrity and mirror a “principle-centered” management philosophy in every aspect of their business.
Their mindset and energy are contagious as they share their knowledge, expertise, and enthusiasm in their training. When watching the videos, you can sense a genuinely caring team.
The HBA Premium subscription might be a little expensive at $125 monthly for marketers that are just getting started on a limited budget. On the positive side, their generous 80% commission will place you in a profit status after recruiting only two new people as members. Most newcomers are reassured that they can get two subscribers with the training and minimal effort.
Their heart-centered philosophy shows by giving back to the community with their donations to Feed My Starving Children – a charity that feeds hungry children in countries all over the world.
Overall, I’d say that the Home Business Academy is worth the investment for internet marketers of all levels. The HBA community will provide useful education and a fresh perspective on the internet marketing business.
Here’s a platform that provides the largest affiliate marketing training at an affordable cost. Start your business today for free.
Thank you for browsing my website. Feel free to share your thoughts or questions about my Home Business Academy review or affiliate marketing in general below and I will respond to all of them.