Is Your Work Getting the Exposure It Deserves?
All affiliate marketers know that in order to get your blogging pages out to the public, your web pages need to be ranked by the search engines. Therefore, a good keyword search tool is a business staple. That being said, I share with you my Jaaxy Review 2020 which I hope provides you with an accurate scope of its features.
Product Name: Jaaxy
Price: Starter Membership is free with 30 free searches. $49/month Pro, and $99/month Enterprise.
Description: A web-based utility used to find keywords, analyze your competition, flip your website, and brainstorm to generate new ideas.
Owners: Kyle Loudoun & Carson Lim
Overall Rank: 97.2 out of 100
Summary: Jaaxy is a very effective tool in scoring an abundance of keywords to optimize your web pages for Google, Bing, and Yahoo search engines. I’ve published pages using keywords from Jaaxy and have been ranked by Google in as little as 1 hour. World-class help is accessible anytime which includes live video demonstrations from Kyle.
As in the sample display below, Jaaxy reveals a lot of information about the keyword or phrase that you enter, the average monthly queries, competition, and the available domain name extensions for the entered keyword.
The metrics in the above sample keyword results display statistics that are critical to your business success. Below is a more detailed description of each:
- Avg – The average number of searches that the keyword receives per month.
- Traffic – The number of visits to your website if you achieve first page rankings in the search engines.
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) – This is the number of web pages that are ranked in Google and competing for this exact same keyword.
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator) – A color-coded indicator where Green is great, yellow is OK, and red is poor.
- SEO – A score based on traffic and competition. The higher the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page (scale of 1-100). Higher is better.
- Domains – This column invites you to click on the “Search” or “Find More” link to display the available domain extensions (“.com”/”.org”/”.net”) in which your keyword can be used.
For example, the keyword phrase “Affiliate Marketing Network” can be used as a domain name with .com, .org, or .net extension. A web URL that contains that exact keyword phrase can be purchased by clicking on the “Buy this domain” link. Having informative content and a good keyword phrase in your site URL ranks very highly in Google.
- Related – This column shows you several variations of the keyword/phrase that are relative to the keyword/phrase that you entered. Click on any of the keywords/phrases in this column to perform another search and produces another list of useful keywords.
Alphabet Soup is an excellent tool for fishing the internet for business ideas. This allows you to narrow down your interests by entering a keyword phase and concatenating it with successive letters in the alphabet (“Affiliate Marketing Networks” +”a”, +”b”, +”c”, etc.). Alphabet Soup will return a list of keywords and one of them is likely to pique your interest.
Use the slide bar to the right of “Keyword” to cruise through each keyword phase with the next letter in the alphabet. Click on the “Search on this” link to perform a search for that keyword/phrase. An efficient way to brainstorm while generating a ton of keyword/phrases.
One of the most convenient features in Jaaxy is the ability to compile and save your keyword lists. Managing keywords is easy and your lists can be exported for use in your favorite spreadsheet software.
The Brainstorm feature displays the hottest trends reported from Google Trends, Yahoo Buzz, Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers, and Twitter Trends. Enter your own ideas to your brainstorm queue, click on one and more keywords are generated that fall into that category. An excellent tool for generating brandable domain names.
Jaaxy provides a gateway to thousands of affiliate programs that can be accessed with a couple of clicks. Type in a keyword or phrase to view the available affiliate programs and their respective commissions. As shown in the dropdown box below, you can choose from four different affiliate networks: Commission Junction (CJ), Link Share, Digital River, and ClickBank.
Jaaxy Review 2020 Summary
- Brainstorm and find a niche to start your business.
- Easy and fun to use.
- Generate a ton of valuable keywords and phrases.
- Informative and easy to understand tutorials.
- Locate affiliate programs with a few clicks.
- Manageable keyword lists.
- Web-based application means no downloads, installs, or updates.
- Calculation details are proprietary, not accessible, and therefore not clearly understood.
Jaaxy is designed to assist online entrepreneurs in generating an endless flow of ideas. It has the right tools for uncovering business niches, affiliate programs, and keywords for the best search engine ranking. A tool that is easy to use and benefits both beginners and seasoned affiliate marketers.
Kyle and Carson have been affiliate marketers for many years. They are the proud co-owners of Wealthy Affiliate and are committed to helping others succeed in affiliate marketing. With that kind of dedication, we can look forward to future versions of Jaaxy that are even more awesome than the current one.
Try 30 free searches on Jaaxy and see for yourself. There is no credit card required or a time limit on the free trial. See if you don’t agree with its convenience and ease of use.
Type a keyword or phrase in the box below and click the “Find Keywords” button to see your results.
*** Special Offer ***
Join Wealthy Affiliate as a Premium member and you get exclusive use of Jaaxy Lite which is available as part of your membership package. Jaaxy Lite provides you with unlimited keywords searches. Check out my review for Wealthy Affiliate and find out how you can get in on this incredible deal.
Thank you for browsing my website. Feel free to share your thoughts or questions about Jaaxy Review 2020 or affiliate marketing in general below and I will respond promptly to all of them.